Windows of Welcome 2020 to Celebrate the Return to Campus!
August 10-17, 2020
Calling all students, faculty and staff! Show the new Yellow Jackets how much they mean to you during the virtual Week of Welcome!
Windows of Welcome encourages the entire Tech community to make incoming students feel at home. Think of your window or door as an inspirational gallery that can bring a smile to a student’s face. Use your creativity to show what it means to be a Yellow Jacket. Your artwork or words of encouragement could reflect your department or unit's work if you are faculty or staff, reflect your field of study as a student, or it could also simply stake a claim to the joys of being a Ramblin’ Wreck. Whether you have a window visible from the Skyles walkway or you live or work off campus, your message will be appreciated!
- If you have any questions about Windows of Welcome, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use whatever supplies you have on hand -- show Georgia Tech ingenuity in action!
- Your artwork should include a border or header with the text Windows of Welcome.
- Hang your work by Monday, August 10 and let it remain up until August 17.
- Post pictures of your windows and art displays on social media with the hashtags #windowsofwelcomeGT and #swarmstrenGTh and tag both Georgia Tech @georgiatech and Georgia Tech Arts @artsattech (@artsatgt on Twitter).
- All participants are expected to abide by the Georgia Tech Codes of Conduct.
- All participants are expected to abide by all applicable safety and facility regulations.