Resources to Help during Quarantine:
Health Initiatives provides upstream, innovative, and relevant programs, services and initiatives to help students and employees thrive. https://healthinitiatives.gatech.edu/
Wellness Coaching – Looking for support in reaching your health and well-being goals? Meet with a coach to partner with you on your well-being journey. Learn More Here.
Hang with A Healthy Jacket – Join our Healthy Jacket Peer Educators on Instagram Live to ask questions and get advice from fellow students on how to take care of your health and well-being.
Tuesdays: 2/23, 3/23, 4/20 @ 7 pm
Thursdays: 2/11, 3/11, 4/8 @11am
Let’s Talk: "Let’s Talk” is a Georgia Tech Counseling Center program that provides easy access to informal, friendly, supportive, and confidential consultations with Georgia Tech counselors.
- Mondays, 4-5 pm with Laura Marie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursdays, 11 am-12 pm with Melissa Massey: email@example.com
Send an email to schedule a consultation via BlueJeans.
GT CARE: CARE is the initial access point for mental health support at Georgia Tech. Students seeking assistance from the Counseling Center or Stamps Psychiatry need to visit CARE first for a primary assessment and referral to on and off campus mental health and well-being resources.
Collegiate Recovery Program – The CRP provides support from substance use disorders and is offering virtual recovery seminars and individual consultations during this time. For more information please contact Christina Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the website here.
Connect with a Community and Around Issues of Identity
- To reach an after-hours counselor, call the Counseling Center main number (404-894-2575) and select option 1
- GA COVID-19 Emotional Support 866-399-8938
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
- Campus Police: 404-894-2500
- Office of the Vice President and Dean of Students: 404-894-6367
- Trevor Lifeline: 866-488-7386
- Victim-Survivor Advocate: 404-385-4464/4451
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Peer Coaching: Need some extra support? Feel like talking with someone who knows what it's like to be a Tech student could help? Find out how you can meet one-on-one with a trained Peer Coach.