Under the direction of the Vice President for Campus Services, this cluster of departments extends the learning environment beyond the classroom and enhances the quality of campus life by providing services and products necessary for students’ day-to-day lives.The departments which comprise Campus Services include:
- Bookstore - Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech
- BuzzCard Center
- Dining Services
- Health Services
- Parking & Transportation
- Student Center
- Business Services
- Office of Human Resources
Office of Information Technology
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) supports student use of computing resources by developing and establishing policies and/or procedures for
- the recommended hardware configuration for students entering Georgia Tech (www.sco.gatech.edu);
- the recommended software for installation and use by enrolled students (www.sco.gatech.edu);
- the creation and activation of each student’s Georgia Tech account required to access the network and campus computing resources (www.passport.gatech.edu); and
- collaboration with ResNET to provide Internet access in residence halls and Greek housing (www.resnet.gatech.edu).
The Office of Information Technology also provides support for computers and mobile devices such as iPads and cellphones for Georgia Tech students. This service is free of charge and is available through the OIT-Technology Support Center.
OIT-Technology Support Center
Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons Suite 215 (right across from Starbucks)
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6 :00 p.m.
For more information on our services, please visit helpdesk.oit.gatech.edu.